We are a dynamic, technologically focused, innovative agency who works closely with our clients to attract, recruit, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees. We’re currently on the hunt for an Entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to join our team.
The Entrepreneurial Business Development Manager is responsible for planning and implementing S&M programs targeted towards existing and new markets. The role’s main duty is to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company and to lead marketing projects. The role is also responsible for locating and screening potential business deals.
- Develop impactful marketing plans by understanding consumer psychology: assessing people's real needs and delivering the human touch with our service delivery.
- Proactively identify ways for the business to gain competitive advantage through creative strategies.
- Think strategically and roll up your sleeves to help see initiatives through from conception through completion.
- Convert leads to clients by tracking new company launches, relocations or branching and new project announcements.
- Translate business plans to actionable items, insuring KPIs and priorities are met.
The successful candidate should be qualified with a relative degree and professional certifications with minimum of 3 years experience. Must be a self-motivated leader with the ability to balance a process driven approach while generating innovative ideas. Demonstrates good knowledge in consumer psychology and conceptualization.