We're a dynamic, technologically focused, innovative agency who works closely with our clients to attract, recruit, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees. We’re currently on the hunt for a Talent Management Consultant to join our team.
The Talent Management Consultant will work with our team to develop strategies for recruitment, headhunting, sourcing, screening, and interviewing. Additionally, the Talent Management Consultant serves as a Talent Management and Workforce Planning Expert, providing guidance and direction on human resources planning and organizational structure and growth.
- Manage relationships with line managers and recruitment managers to supply carefully selected shortlists for client consideration.
- Meet clients to fully understand corporate structure, culture, industry, hiring needs and preferences.
- Act as an extension of client human resources team, adding valuable talent management and workforce planning insight to build a viable pipeline of talent to support business growth and productivity.
- Provide human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyze relevant information and applications for maximum client benefit.
- Conduct training needs analysis; design and implement a training plan with input from business leaders.
- Develop human resources strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances.
- Work with clients to plan, forecast and monitor manpower requirements for various departments within the company; create a workforce plan and staffing budget.
- Analyze workforce plans and identify skills/competency requirements and critical skill gaps across the organization.
The successful candidate has successfully completed a related degree and a minimum of five (5) years’ with a reputable employment agency or corporate recruitment team. Fast learner with an aspiration to achieve and demonstrated understanding of recruitment processes and strategies.
Familiarity with sales and marketing techniques is ideal.